This evening I've been looking a my painting table and lead pile to see what needed doing and what was suitable. The focus is going to be on getting part-done and prepped figures finished. This will include some I had for the most recent AHPC but also some that are up to three or four years old. I'm also going to include some new (as yet un-prepped) figures after the others are done. And not a Dalek in sight!
I found some which just needed a coat of varnish, so I've knocked those off. Although I've decided that these Won't Count towards the challenge, I'm seeing doing this necessary task as its first positive result. Equally, there's one that just needs basing. I haven't done it yet, but will do so in time to make a Doctor Who Wednesday posting: perhaps I'll find something else to add to it.
Other than that, there's no Great Plan. I'll probably decide from day-to-day what get's painted. If all goes well (ha!), there will be a nice mix and some useful minis at the end of the 30 days.
Day 0. Minis completed: 0