Tuesday 30 June 2015

Competition Time!


A bit of a cheek really because I actually want someone to do some free(ish) work for me.

I've recently started two new features on the blog - Terrain Tuesdays and Dr Who Wednesdays.  What these features lack are logos, such as that we know and love for Paint Table Saturdays.



What I'm asking is that you, dear reader, provide me with such logos.

If you want to enter, submit an image or images to me at diplomatist2<AT>gmail<DOT>com.  I will choose my favorites  on 14 Jul.

Prizes (as yet undetermined) will be given!

Don't fancy that?  Well, Jonathan is having a more traditional give-away on his blog.

8 comments:

  1. Ooh I shall have to see what I can do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I was an artist...

    Thanks for the blog plug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea. I am a terrible artist. But I have something that I think will work for Terrain Tuesdays. I have sent it your way. I am pretty sure I won't win but I think it is evocative of my terrain efforts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Edwin:
    Madame Padre knows a little photoshop. Let me ask her to see what she can do.
    You may need to wait out for a little bit.
    M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done sooner than I thought and straight to your email.

      Delete
  5. Ah, I may have gotten the wrong end of the stick - Is it Terrain Tuesday or Terrain Tuesdays? Same thing for the Wednesday(s) one as well.

    ReplyDelete