Friday 2 August 2024

RPG a Day 2024 - Day 1: First Purchase 2024

I know this one is a day late, in my defence I did post to Facebook last night and it's only just occured to me to resurrect this blog after a years abeyance.  Welcome back!  I ain't dead yet.


Day 1 - First RPG bought this year


Back in February I bought Be Like a Crow, a solo RPG from Critical Kit.    It's a journaling game in which the player takes on the role of a Corvid (each species having different characteristics and abilities) in one of the following settings: Urban Crow, Cyber-Crow, Gothic Crow, Fantasy Crow, Clockwork Crow and Ravens of the Tower.  There are also short supplements - I splashed out on A Fistful of Feathers and Crowthulhu.

It's a beautifully put-together book of 70pp.  It is a contender for Day 4: Great Art.

Honourable mention should go to my RPG supplier of choice - Dungeonland.

1 comment: