Thursday 21 March 2013

The State of Things to Come


Apologies to those of you who come to this blog looking at things royalty-related (and I see from the visitor stats that this is is the majority of you).  You must have found the recent spate of posts on Victorian Science Fiction and modelling a little bizarre!

However, I've always said that I post here for fun and it won't be a single-subject blog.  You'll have to follow the way my mind meanders, I'm afraid!

There will be royal updates soon.  Hopefully I won't have to do a health update on my profile of the Duke of Kent, but I am reminded that I promised some time ago that my next profile would be of his father.

Here's a little something to keep you content until then...

The four sons of King George, by Bertram Park, 26 June 1931 - NPG  - © estate of Bertram Park / Camera Press

No comments:

Post a Comment