Thursday 1 January 2015

News from Diplomatist Books #7


Happy New Year to our readers and customers!


A Reminder

Diplomatist Books' stock can be accessed through our AbeBooks Storefront.  Once there you can either search the entire inventory or browse the different catalogues.

Not all our stock is yet on AbeBooks - if you have any enquiries about specific books or areas, drop me an e-mail at diplomatist2<AT>gmail<DOT>com.

Everyone Loves Pie!

Since we signed on to AbeBooks in November, I've been recording where we've been sending books to.  Here's a graphic:-


And remember, it's often just as cheap to send two books as it is to send one!

New Stock

By popular demand here are some more detailed photos of the new stock.  Open in a new window for large photos.

They'll be added to the AbeBooks inventory in the next week, but in the meantime, if you've any questions, e-mail me.










3 comments:

  1. I don't see Gill' book. Did someone already snatch it up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. If your interested though, I can get more.

      Delete
  2. There's certainly a couple there with my name on once I've replenished the funds.

    ReplyDelete