Tuesday 14 July 2015

Logo Competition Results

First a big thank-you to all who sent me entries.  This wasn't a planned competition; I suddenly realised that I had a decent chance of getting you to do my work for me in exchange for 'stuff'.  I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of ideas sent to me.

Here are the entries (in the order they were received).

Terrain Tuesday


RoyW
ChrisS - "This is how I feel that my terrain attempts look while I am building them"
Mme Padre
JPrice

Dr Who Wednesday

RoyW's 'Rude' option
Roy's more serious entry
JPrice
RayR
AdamK


And the Winners Are...

RoyW in both categories!  I'm particularly blown away with the Terrain entry, which dates from WWII.

Honorable mention goes to JPrice for using a pic of some of my own terrain and to ChrisS for accurately representing my skill-level.

6 comments:

  1. Well done Roy. I absolutely love the terrain pic! Which Rr Who pic dare I ask?
    Cheers, PD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful and jolly well done Roy. I'm cross with myself as I had made a note to enter this competition, but then put it somewhere safe as we navigated the end of term.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Roy - I will now officially label you as 'Multi-Talented'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Roy! I agree. Those would be my top choices as well.
    The Terrain Tuesday entry is especially spot on.

    Well done and, Edwin, what a fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone.

    ReplyDelete