|Remember this one?|
I'm sure that I'm not the only one cluttering up my shed with terrain building material. As well as having a draw full of bits'n'bobs, I've a pile of polystyrene and kiddies' building blocks (I need more of the latter!).
The polystyrene is intended for larger walls. It isn't my intention to build a pink castle but I decided to put a little paint in with the diluted white glue so I could make sure of good coverage. The next time I'll make sure I have some black or grey paint in the shed!
As well as the Pringles Tower I also had a well/pool languishing in a part-completed state.
I had thought that there were WIP photos for this, but I can't find them. Basically, I took the lid from the Pringles tube and stuck teeny-tiny foam bricks to it. On Sunday I added some bits from the gash drawer and undercoated it.
And as you see, I also had some fund gluing the kiddies' blocks together (the beasts came from Poundland - they originally had wings, which have been removed and put on one side for 'something').
So, in summary: nothing finished, but things progressed a little.