Wednesday 4 July 2018

#30Days30 Miniatures: Days 5 and 6

Day 5 (Tuesday) was another washout as far as painting went - I just proved too busy doing RL things.

As part compensation, today I offer two figures.


This is the figure I meant to finish yesterday.  He's from Artizan Designs.

Sorry for the quality of this photo

This rather blurry lady (yes, she does have a face!), is one of Copplestone's Female Archaeologists.  Her compatriots will hopefully follow soon.





Day 6
Total minis painted: 7
Days challenge was met: 4

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I've seen that Artizan design sculpt before, very useful for Pulp games. Well done Edwin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he looks as if he's just about to get on the wrong side of a mummy's curse!

      Delete
    2. By the way, your ability to find an encouraging word in any situation is very much appreciated!

      Delete