Wednesday 6 November 2013

Welcome Wednesday and Blog-Con

I'm sorry it's been a little quite here lately, but I've had a stinker of a cold.

But I need to do a Wednesday Welcome for 'Sam Wise' (AKA Pascal).  'Sam' has a couple of interesting blogs - Sam's Minis World and The Lost New World.  It's not too late to go to the first of these and enter a draw to win some Mithral Figures.

Secondly, I'd like to do a big shout out to anyone attending Blog-Con.  Have fun chaps!  I'm impressed how this has sprung up from a Good Idea to a fully-happening event, with some impressive-looking games and demos planned.  I would really like to have been able to make it.  I'm relying on some good blog coverage and photos.


In the meantime, James has been pondering the future during the wee small hours...

2 comments:

  1. I'll avoid the lens. No reason to let a photo of me spoil an otherwise good event . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, but we all remember the 'Spot the Gary' competition you ran on your blog.

      It's taken me weeks to get over it...

      Delete