For one reason and another, I've not done much hobby stuff this week, but Paint Table Saturday has a focusing effect and I thought I better get something done this afternoon.
What I did was to make a horrible sticky mess with tissues dipped in PVA and paint (I suspect the mixture was too wet) in an attempt to make some tents. I'll re-visit them tomorrow when they're dried and report back. This was by way of an experiment with 'throw-away' materials, so I'm not too bothered if it doesn't work out first time. Model building is not really my forte!
You'll also see the Zulus there - I did a little on them during the week, but nothing that progressed them very far. The other thing in the picture is the expedition van. I wish I'd done some 'before' photos so you could see what a horrible lime-green plastic thing it was. It looks much better now.