Tuesday 13 June 2023

Norwich Games Convention 2023


I don't imagine that many of my readers (especially the hundreds a day that I've been getting from Singapore in the last month or so!) will be in Norwich in August, but if you are in the east of England you might like to know that the First Norwich Games Convention will be taking place on Saturday 26 August.

This event started as a regular meet-up over a long week-end by a group of friends to play RPGs and boardgames  It's snowballed to such an extent that this year it's become a fully-fleged mini-con open to the public in Norwich's medieval St Andrew's Hall (and crypt).

Making best use of the venue...

It all looks very promising, and I'm looking forward to it.  Details of what's on are here.  Tickets are available through Ticket Fairy here (note this last link is an affliate one - I get a discount on my own ticket for each one sold via it).

The RPG tables open


2 comments:

  1. Well your cat looks very happy about the prospect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The organisers' cat. I stole their photo. ;)

      Delete