Saturday 25 May 2013

Books and Stuff



My regular round-up of book news.

What I've been reading this week...

I carried on with Loot, which I'm finding very interesting - I'd do a review of it next week as I'll have finished it then.


What I've bought this week...

Robert A Heinlein, Beyond this Horizon - £1.00

Kelly's Handbook to the Titled, Landed and Official Classes, 1962 - £6.50
Micheal Barthorp, War on the Nile:  Britain, Egypt and the Sudan, 1882-1898 - £1.00
Donald Featherstone, Victorian Colonial Warfare: India - £1.00
Donald Featherstone, Victorian Colonial Warfare: Africa - £1.00
G Bernard Hughes, English and Scottish Earthenware - £1.00
Sandy Petersen (et al), Call of Cthulhu: Fantasy rolepaying in the worlds of HP Lovecraft (4th edn) - £2.00
Colin Platt, The Abbeys and Priories of Medieval England - £2.99


 

I'm particularly pleased with this week's haul - especially War on the Nile, which I've been after for a while, and I've seen at silly prices.





No comments:

Post a Comment