Saturday, 19 October 2013

Meanwhile, Somewhere Near the Valley of the Kings









The only question now is how to get the booty passed the Cairo Customs and the Police's finest....*


The Bimbashi always gets his man!

This is my first attempt at the cardcraft Mummy's Tomb by Fat Dragon I downloaded from the Wargames Vault - in fact my first attempt at any cardcraft scenery at all. 

It's rough and ready, but certainly has potential.  I'll have another attempt once I've got myself more card, but I think I'll dispense with some of the modularity, add another pair of wall sections to increase the play area and do the floor a different way (at the moment it's pasted to pizza bases).



*This Blog does not advocate the looting of cultural heritage.





13 comments:

  1. Splendid, a very nice work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      It's rougher in the flesh.

      Delete
  2. Looking good sir! Never tried card buildings myself - but that looks the business!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it's nice to be able to put something together in a couple of hours and for a well under a fiver!

      There are some nice rural buildings by Dave Graffam that would suit rural Herefordshire.

      Delete
  3. Now they are rather splendid, bravo Sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michael, I appreciate it.

      Delete
  4. Looks great. The card building came out very well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is rather impressive looking. Well done sir.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to be quite 'snobbish' about card buildings until I had a go at some a few years ago. Now I'm a convert, but they don't stand p to my clumsiness (gravity is my natural enemy).

    I didn't realise these were card until I read the text. Pretty damn good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Double awesome post. I love the tomb, and now I know where to get it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...