Monday 13 April 2015

Anyone Fancy Nabbing a Kite and Have a Go at the Hun?

Clint has announced that he is recruiting for a PBB game to take place later this year.

You will remember that he hosted the successful (and very enjoyable!) Napoleonic sea battle last year.  This time we will be taking to the air above the trenches.

I have asked if I can be the dashing French pilot Capt Reynard, better known as "The Flying Fox".

Capitaine Reynard "The Flying Fox"


And I need to buy a flying coat for Moley...

7 comments:

  1. Bonjour mon ami.
    Je suis le Sous-lieutenant Henri Auguste Camplan de l'Aéronautique Militaire.
    ...and it's taken me twenty minutes to write the above so I don't think I'll be continuing to be bilingual :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds interesting. I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You vill be on zee wrong side if you do my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excusez-moi.
      Did a Casque à pointe speak?

      Delete
  4. I'm considering this my grandfather joined the French air reserve just after the war until his parents found out. He was only 16 at the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like it should be lots of fun. cheers

    ReplyDelete