Friday 26 December 2014

Various Santas

Well, I hope you all had a good Christmas Day and are enjoying the rest of the holidays.

I want to use this post to thank my Secret Santa and Santa Claus gift-givers, but first a shout to Ian and Cath Wiley for originating them and to Chris Stoesen who took over the reins of the the Santa Claus this year.  Congratulations on herding the cats!


So, what was under the Christmas Tree (or in my case, ladder) yesterday?

Both my Santas were rather good in feeding my Pulp demands.  First up were these rather splendid chaps from the Santa Claus (who, through the magic of recycled jiffy bags, I know to be Paul Smith).


And then some of Artizans' Cultists from the Secret Santa (please make yourself known to me).


Thank you both!

What else of interest to blog readers?  The Wife got me these 


I've also got a whole stash of book tokens, so have to have a think about what to get (it occurs to me that Waterstones sells boxed games).

12 comments:

  1. Glad you like them. I had to buy two of old Lawrence so I had one for my pulp adventures too 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work from your Secret Santas. Those hooded figures are really pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Respectable haul of loot for Christmas. Hope ot went well (and continues to do so).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some very nice gifts there Edwin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you liked the cultist dudes and the female adventurer. They will be ready to sacrifice her to complete the summoning spell on the ancient mummy. Cheers and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are nice gifts. Thanks for being part of the Santa Clause.

    ReplyDelete