The rules are simple:-
- Each of the prizes below will be given away by drawing names on 15 March 2016.
- To enter you have to be a follower of the blog and post a comment on this post saying which prizes you would be interested in.
- The prizes will be drawn in the order they are listed below. No one will win more than one prize, so the winner's name will be removed from subsequent draws (but see below).
- The memorial prize is special. Therefore the winner can also be considered for other prizes.
- Merely for my own interest, and to butter me up, I'd like to know what you enjoy most about the blog, or what your favorite post has been.
In my mind I think of this one as the Robert Audin memorial prize. These four books represent Victorian gothic horror, and I'd like them to go to someone who'd get real inspiration from them - either for their own writing or for gaming.
Prize 1 - basically a picture book - images evocative of the UK's role in the Cold War.
Prize 2 - An English Heritage book - full of colour pictures of sites and re-enactors of various battles.
Prize 3 - Booklets that might be of interest, inc a Minifigs catalogue from the 70s or 80s. The Flags and Standards of the Napoleonic Wars is water damaged, but still useable.
Prize 4 - Booklets on WWII aviation
Prize 5 - Military museum guides.
Prize 6 - Vehicles (28mm for scale only).
Prize 7 - A Gripping Beast Hereward the Wake figure (white metal, 28mm).
Prize 8 - A 1:76 Landrover kit.
Prize 9 - A Hawker P.1127 and a Sea Hawk kit.
Prize 10 - A 1:72 Spitfire kit.