Friday 19 July 2013

Books and Stuff

A regular round-up of my book news.

What I've been reading this week...

I carried on with Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund! which I'm enjoying very much.



What I've bought this week...

Hugh Sebag-Montefiore, Enigma: The Battle for the Code - 50p



And everyone loves a freebie...

I received a review copy of Robert Malster (ed), The Minute Books of the Suffolk Humane Society.  Sadly, as discussed, it got a tad chewed.



How can you get your own freebie?  Join the prize draw!

2 comments:

  1. Got the Harry Pearson book (excellent for a nostalgia bath), had the SSM book, but my son-in-law 'borrowed' it (lectures at Manchester Met so part of his course - the WWI bit, not encrption!). Haven't heard of the third book, but shoot the dog anyway . . .

    ;O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joe, Joe, Joe... You'll get us in trouble! ;-D

      Delete