Friday 16 August 2013

Books and Stuff

What I've been reading this week...

I carried on with Patrick Moore, 80 No Out, and started Paul Vallely, Pope Francis: Untying the Knots.

 

What I've bought this week...

John Baxter, A Pound of Paper: Confessions of a Book Addict - 50p
Stan Beckensall, Empire Halts Here: Viewing the Heart of Hadrian's Wall - 50p
Fiona Beckett, The Frugal Cook - 50p
George M Brunsden, Thorfinn The Mighty: The Ultimate Viking - 50p
Ialo Calvino, The Complete Cosmicomics - £1.00


And for free...

In advance of my birthday and after reading a good review, I told The Wife this was a suitable present (she always complains that people ask her and she doesn't know what to say).  For some reason she decided I'd earned a present before then!


No comments:

Post a Comment