Sunday 25 August 2013

Booty Call!

Let's see what the title does for the ratings!

Thanks to everyone for the best wishes yesterday.  One of the best things about writing a blog is getting feedback.

Now what's this about booty?  Yesterday was a day for giving gifts in our house.  I'm not going to crow about what I was given, but I know the world is curious to know what The Wife got on our wedding anniversary.


No, not quite!  It was this... 


Now before you say anything, she really likes them!  Now she can do all those pesky soldering jobs!

We've each had a go with it and it's so good that I'm considering ordering another one for me (Aha! We knew it! you exclaim.).  In fact I wish I had found one before deciding to get varifocals - I'm saving my varifocal rant for late, but anyone whose ever had to get used to them knows what I mean.

I'm afraid I've forgotten whose blog I read a review of them on - please do own up and provide an url.  In the meantime, click on the Amazon ad below and check them out (as with my book posts, I get a pittance for every click - so far, I've earned £3.22 this year).

5 comments:

  1. I think it was Big Lee or Ian (blog with no name) who did the review.
    Peace James
    http://exilespainting.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks James. It was Big Ian - http://www.blmablog.com/2013/07/the-mk1-eyeball-is-no-longer-enough.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those magnifiers are very good.

    As regards the Amazon thing I didn't realise. I'll now click merrily away and see if I can't help get your annual income up to a fiver!

    ;O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Gary.

      This time next year we'll be millionaires!

      Delete