Wednesday 25 September 2013

Wednesday Welcome and Odds and Ends

I do like it when I can alliterate the welcomes!

The newest follower is Monty.  Given that Monty is in fact a German - +Stefan Königs - there must be a good reason why his blog is called Monty's Caravan (is Rommel de trope?   Not if you read the musings here by +James Holloway).  Anyway, here's a welcome to Herr Königs from Mr King!

Now, no sooner than I have pointed to the milestones over at Wargamer's Odds and Ends than +Chris Stoesen decides that it should be marked with a giveaway - go here for details of the rules and prizes they're quite good.

A little plug.  Shed Wars has diversified into YouTube.  Yesterday they posted an entertaining short film about the recent Matakishi's tea party in Woking.

Finally, thank you to those who commented on yesterday's post about skip diving.  I've added new pictures which give a better idea of scale.

I will include original content in a post soon.  Perhaps a Dead Bishop - any requests?

3 comments:

  1. You guys are really utilizing the + mentions. I have to broaden my circles, get organized and get on board.

    I want to see what you decide to build!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To tell you the truth +Anne O'Leary, this is the first time I've thrown them in. I'm experimenting at the moment...

      As to the build, the problem is that I don't have the imagination or diy skills that we frequently see in this corner of the blogosphere. The 'any ideas?' was a genuine question - I know they must be useful for something. ;)

      Delete
  2. Alternatively, I might be going for the 'most links in one post' record.

    ReplyDelete