Friday 21 September 2012

Books and stuff...

What I've been reading...


I finally finished reading Court of the Air.  An odd one, this - I think I preferred the concept to the execution.  It's probably my fault for putting it down for too long in the middle, but to me it seemed like two books joined together.  I've got his next book on my shelf (thanks to an Amazon 1p deal) and I think I'll give that a go before dismissing Hunt altogether.

And so back to A Watery Grave. I knew it was a mistake have two books on the go at once.

What I've bought this week...

Nothing, which is the way it should be!  The observant among you will notice that I've been buying more than I read, which isn't a sustainable state of affairs.  Not that I'm a believer in 'one in, one out' like some people I know...

And downloaded for the Kindle...

Bennet Burleigh, Khartoum Campaign, 1898 or the Re-Conquest of the Soudan - free.

No comments:

Post a Comment